Why wear contact lenses? Learn more about the advantages of wearing contact lenses and how they can eliminate the problems of wearing spectacles. Here you can find a side-by-side comparison of performance in vision, stability, comfort, and weather. While spectacles can help to correct vision problems too, contact lenses can address some other issues that can help you in your daily life.
| || |
|Vision || |
- Objects appear in their correct size and position
- It provides superior peripheral vision
- Objects may appear larger or smaller as distances between the eye and the spectacles may vary
- Certain frames may also block your peripheral vision and movement
|Stability || |
- Unaffected by quick body movements in sports and similar activities
- Lenses remain in place while providing clear and stable vision
- Unstable on your face during sports and other similar activities which can compromise your vision and performance
|Adjusting to the weather || |
- Won't fog up
- Won't get splattered in the rain
- Won't steam up at all
- Lens fog up
- Get splattered by rain
- Will steam up from body heat or perspiration
| || |
- Very comfortable (For lenses with the latest technology, it feels like wearing nothing at all)
- Spectacles may pinch your nose or rub against the ears
- Tends to slide down your nose when you perspire
>> Read More on spectacles vs. contact lenses here!
Customer should consult a qualified eye care professional to get professional advice on the appropriate type of eye correction measures which are suitable.