1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®
Keeps your eyes in their natural state all day and overtime
When you wear your contact lenses many hours a day, you would want the reassurance that you can maintain your eye health while wearing lenses all day long, isn't it?
Enjoy clear and healthy eyes that breathe freely with 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®. EYE-INSPIRED™ Design and the patented HYDRACLEAR®1 moisture-locking technology helps to keep your eye health in its natural state, all day long!
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® has been clinically shown to keep eyes in their natural state all day and overtime 1
- HYDRACLEAR®1 technology makes conatct lenses ultra-smooth so every blink feels almost like you're not wearing conatcts at all
Ask your Eye Care Professional for ACUVUE®
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TrueEye®has been clinically shown to keep eyes in their natural state all day and overtime.
- VISION CORRECTION
- Available correction for:
Nearsightedness (Myopia) : Distant objects appear blurry.
Farsightedness (Hyperopia) : Objects appear blurry up close. Blur can also occur when viewing distant objects.
- REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE
- Daily wear, daily replacement
Fresh pair every day for healthier eyes, greater comfort and convenience.
- UV BLOCKING
- 99% UV-B and approximately 97% UV-A
ACUVUE®is the only brand with International Standard of UV Protection across its entire range of products.
- Silicone Hydrogel material (senofilcon A)
Delivers 98% of available oxygen to the open eye
- This third generation of HYDRACLEAR ®1 Technology embeds the highest volume of moisture-rich wetting agent in the HYDRACLEAR® family,resulting in a highly wettable contact lens that feels so comfortable it's almost like your natural eye
- HYDRACLEAR ®1 Technology makes contacts ultra smooth so every blink feels almost like you're not wearing contact lenses at all
- EASY HANDLING WITH VISIBILITY TINT/INSIDE- OUT INDICATOR
- Indicator Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- PACKAGE SIZE
- 30 lenses/box
- LENS DIAMETER
- 14.2 mm
- BASE CURVES
- 8.5 mm/9.0 mm(for China, only 8.5mm)
-0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D(in 0.50 steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D(in 0.25 steps)
- -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
- Morgan PB, Chamberlain P, Moody K, Maldonado-Codina C. Ocular physiology and comfort in neophyte subjects fitted with daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye.2013;36(3):118-125. Study conducted over 365 days.
- Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1%) of UVB. UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
*Optional duration of wear may vary between patients. Exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.
UV-blocking contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-blocking eyewear. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices and patients are subjected to an eye examination with consultation fees. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Malaysia) reserves the right to change any terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice. ACUVUE®, MOIST®, TruEye®, OASYS®, DEFINE®, Natural Shine™, Accent Style, Vivid Style, Radiant Bright™, Radiant Charm™, LACREON®, HYDRACLEAR® and INTUISIGHT™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care. © Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. 2016. (3718-D)