PRODUCT EXCHANGE POLICY
At ACUVUE®, we are committed to bringing healthy vision to everyone, every day and providing the highest quality products and services is a key part of this commitment. If you’re not satisfied with your ACUVUE® contact lenses, you may exchange them through the ACUVUE® Authorised Store you’ve purchased the contact lenses from, under the ACUVUE® Product Exchange Policy. Find out how below.
Contact your Eye Care Professional to discuss your concerns, they’ll be able to best direct how to resolve any issues.
Once verified, you’ll need to prepare the receipts and opened and/or unopened ACUVUE® boxes, and bring it to the original store of purchase.
Your Eye Care Professional will prepare a new set of ACUVUE® contact lenses for your exchange.
PRODUCT EXCHANGES WIL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Damaged boxes - Opened boxes, not fully sealed, torn, tampered, surface peeling, stains
- Defaced boxes – Stickers, markings/handwriting, defaced barcode/lot number
- Loose lenses – not in originally sealed boxes at point of delivery
- Boxes with less than 13 months to expiry at the time of return
- ACUVUE® contact lenses that are not distributed by Johnson & Johnson Vision Singapore Pte Ltd – Unauthorised ACUVUE® Practitioners, Non-Singapore retailers