ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY
WITH HYDRALUXE™ TECHNOLOGY
The newest innovation for demanding
days and tired eyes
Demanding days can leave your eyes feeling tired. We are living busier lifestyles. The demanding days, with the increase in activities and challenging environments throughout the day, like cold air-conditioning, dry and humid air, can lead to feelings of “tired and dry eyes” if our contact lenses can’t keep up with our busy day.
Introducing the contact lens designed for your demanding days and tired eyes! The latest innovation from the #1 prescribed brand1 - ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ Technology. Its EYE-INSPIRED™ DESIGN has tear-like properties that work with the natural tear film of the eyes, to provide all-day performance, and keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of the day.
See how you can stay sharp at work with ACUVUE®
- Demanding days can leave your eyes feeling tired, don’t they? Get the lens designed to provide all-day performance and excellent comfort throughout the demands of the day.
- ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ Technology has a tear-infused design with enhanced moisture network and tear-like properties that integrates with our eyes’ natural tear film to help reduce symptoms of tired eyes and dryness.
Ask your Eye Care Professional for ACUVUE®
- The latest innovation from ACUVUE for demanding days and tired eyes.
ACUVUE® OASYS 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™
Technology is designed to keep eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of the day.
- VISION CORRECTION
- Designed with an enlarged optic zone to give you clear vision even in low light conditions!
Available correction for:
Nearsightedness (Myopia) : Distant objects appear blurry.
Farsightedness (Hyperopia) : Objects appear blurry up close. Blur can also occur when viewing distant objects.
- REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE
- Daily wear, daily replacement
Fresh pair every day for healthier eyes, greater comfort and convenience.
- HIGHEST LEVEL UV BLOCKING*
- 99% of UV-B and approximately 97% UV-A
Internationally recognized High UV protection standards.
- Silicon Hydrogel material (senofilcon A)
Delivers 98% of available oxygen to the open eye.
- HYDRALUXE™ Technology with an enhanced moisture network has tear-like properties that
integrates with the natural tear film of the eyes, to provide all-day performance, excellent comfort,
and reduced feeling of tiredness, to meet your active demanding life.
- HYDRALUXE™ Technology makes contact lenses ultra-smooth so every blink feels
almost like you're not wearing contacts at all.
- EASY HANDLING WITH VISIBILITY TINT/INSIDE- OUT INDICATOR
- Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and
inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- PACKAGE SIZE
- 30 lenses/box
- LENS DIAMETER
- 14.3 mm
- BASE CURVES
- 8.5 mm / 9.0 mm
- –0.50D to –6.00D in 0.25D steps
- –6.50D to –12.00D in 0.50D steps
- Euromonitor International Limited; based on 2014 retail value sales of contact lenses as researched by Euromonitor in 32 countries
Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1%) of UVB. UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
Important information for contact lens wearers: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are available by prescription only for vision correction. An eye care professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your eye doctor. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. If one of these conditions occurs, contact your eye doctor immediately. For more information on proper wear, care and safety, talk to your eye care professional and ask for a Patient Instruction Guide, or visit Acuvue.com
1. Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.